Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Shenanigans



The title is a word I find used way too infrequently. Therefore I'm not so sure it has application so much as I just really like it. :)

This is going to be a random post. . .hmm, that never seems to happen here, Chez Badger, does it? Anyway, I was just flipping through the pics on my camara and had forgotten how funny Reese has been over the last week or so. Donc, voila quoi. :)


This is the balloon Reese got at Macey's the other day. It was the beginning of a wonderful relationship. . .


But she decided she wasn't ready for that much commitment.




Reese found some of her clothes the other day and decided to dress herself. She managed to get the dress around her head, but the rest. . .well. . .




We found her the other morning like this. She's gotten into the habit lately of stripping as soon as she wakes up- a few weeks ago she got everthing off including her diaper, luckily, it was fairly clean.

Definitely some incentive for mom and dad to get moving just a little bit faster in the morning.

And finally, remember this picture?



Well, I finally did it. . .



Ta-Da!

6 comments:

@lliE from FreshlyCompleted said...

Very cute, lovin' the hair. And your daughter's look as she's sucking her thumb all innocently, P.J.'s zipped down.

Jill Manis said...

So I haven't looked at your blog in awhile and it's looking good! I love your photo shoot in front of the wall (you actually look a lot like Reese Witherspoon which is real noticeable in your close-up shot=your haircut looks great). We should get in touch with your sister for a family photo shoot, you always have such cute pictures and well, we're lacking in that area. I only know studios but I like outdoor pictures so much more! Anyway, super cute family!

Unknown said...

I hope you don't mind me sneaking a peek at your blog... especially so I can say.... Oh my gosh!!! CUTE HAIR!!!!! I absolutely love it; it looks so good on you!

Megan said...

I love the hair, it mkes me want to cut mine but I am going to try to resist. I also love the PJ picture of Reese. To cute!

megan... said...

I'm loving the haircut! And can I just say that the chocolate almond oatmeal cake on your other blog just made me start drooling at my desk... Can we spend our VT time with you teaching me how to make that???

Melese & Kyle said...

Haha, I love this post. All these pictures of reesie I'd never seen before. Dang she's a funny kid. ;)