Friday, March 6, 2009

It was inevitable.

So for a while now Reese has been on this extremely girly streak. She wants me to put lip gloss on her, she LOVES it when Daddy says she's pretty, and anyone who knows her knows that she's been a flirt from day one.

One of the many girly perks she's fallen in love with is lotion. I'll put a smidgen on her hands, show her how to rub them together and then put it on her cheeks and the rest of her face. She's a big fan. That's why I say it was inevitable. . . today she found the Desitin.

Oi.

3 comments:

The Barrett Family said...

Hi Molly! Oh my goodness she is so adorable! that is so funny. I hope everything is well utah!

Harper said...

Did she apply the Desitin to her lovely locks? I hear that's a pain to get out ...

Unknown said...

How funny. Keyan ate it once, and we had to call poison control... fun times!