Friday, March 20, 2009

Nothin' Like Fresh Produce!

I think I've mentioned before how Reese loves to 'help' me unload the groceries. This morning while I was putting eggs away I could hear rustling in the living room. I finished what I was doing since I figured I was probably just in for the usual dry goods scavenger hunt. Not so much. This time Reese had found the fruits and veggies and proceeded to sample each of them.
I couldn't help laughing at her when I walked in and she was holding a large bunch of broccoli with a big smile on her face.




Bananas, yams, tomatoes had all been tasted, and when she saw me staring at her she gave a very hearty, "YUM!!!" As though to say, "Sorry Mom, if you don't want me to eat the treats, don't leave them out of the cookie jar."

These last shots are from our outing to McDonalds yesterday with the girls from my workout group and Reese's buddies Wah-Wah (aka Tyler, but they're pretty tight, so I guess he gets a nickname) and Noah. She had a blast with them playing on all the toys.

2 comments:

Harper said...

Reese sure is adorable, Molly! And kudos to her for liking veggies! :)

Christine said...

K, Molly, the more I see Reese, the more I think I am looking at Molly Jr. What a cutie!