Friday, August 12, 2011

Trouble-maker No. 2


I remember laughing at the toilet seat lock scene in Baby Mama, thinking the lock was for insanely overprotective parents, but I'm feeling a shift in my perspective. I may even join the believers on this one.

I just discovered Sam holding onto the edge of the toilet, soaked up to the armpits and wearing a smile like he'd struck gold, water and bits of (unused, thankfully) toilet paper everywhere from his splashing.

What is it with kids and 'potty-ness'?! Poopy picassos, dunking toys in the toilet. . . I"m just at a loss here.


Oi with the poodles already- err, make that 'puddles'.

2 comments:

Lemonpeel said...

lol!!! haha! oi with the poodles, it's been so long since we've said that!! :) oh dear, little sammy boy...haha I know I shouldn't laugh ;)

Lisa said...

I really don't know why kids favor the toilet the way that they do, but it's almost like a little wading pool! I believe that anything they see that is a "no, no", they'll pretty much give a try.
Mom