Friday, August 5, 2011

Tangled Up After 4 Fabulous Years!



I cannot believe that our little girl is four years old!
Like all parents, I'm standing here in shock, thinking of the little button with the boxer eyes that wept brokenheartedly in the delivery room.
She is such an amazing girl with a zest for life that has us convinced she's going to be an overwhelming success at whatever she puts her mind to. Incidentally, she also inherited the stubbornness, er. . . determination to make it happen.

She's a wonderful big sister, a sweetheart daughter, and a first-rate people charmer.
Oh how we love her!!

This year we decided that it was high time we threw a little party.
Correction. I realized that despite the years, I had yet to throw an all-out, themed birthday party and was smitten with the idea of it. Despite Reese getting all the presents, I'm pretty sure I had the most fun!
We initially had a few activities planned- pin the hair on Rapunzel, a frying pan toss at a Mother Gothel- but after a long day of preparations, eating, chatting, and opening presents was exactly what the doctor ordered.
We'll have to save the pan toss for Halloween.

So, without further ado, check out Reese's Disney's Tangled party. . .




the Food. . .




























the Friends. . .

















. . .the Fun!
























Thank you SO much to everyone for travelling up- and to those who were here in spirit!
And, as always, thanks to Mese and Kyle who made it look A-mazing!


Our Snuggly Duckling Menu Included:
Five-Star Philly Steak Sandwiches on Ruffian Rolls
I've Got a Dream dip w/ Vladamir Veggies
Max's Favorite Apples
Love Connection Lemon Bars
Flynn's Island Fruit Skewers
Killer, Bruiser & the Gang Brownies
Atilla's Cupcakes

And to drink:
Flower Gleam and Glow Lemonade
A Tall Drink o' Water



3 comments:

Erin Leigh said...

oh my goodness, cutest birthday ever! good job molly! and i do remember being very charmed by little reese back in the day, remember we begged to babysit her because we were so smitten? :)

v said...

I can't get over how amazing that looks. I stressed with just doing a barbeque and zero games.. so I am IMPRESSED! Happy Birthday to Reese! (I think of her on Jane's special day too)

Justin D. Badger said...

So sad we couldn't be there. It looks like a huge success.