Friday, August 5, 2011

Can you guess what we've been watching lately?


Reese just closed the screen door on her toe, resulting in a cut, some immediate Mommy First Aid, and the kind of drama I'm sure won't be over any time soon (she's still telling strangers about the time she stepped on a stick a year-and-a-half ago).

Amidst the wails of dressing her war wound, she mumbled something I didn't catch. I asked her to repeat it. Through sniffles she moaned,

"My foot," Sniff. "is cut," Sniff, sniff. "just like. . . Koh-lee-poh-keeeeeeee!"
The weeping began afresh.

Well. . .

Minus the rats. And the pouring blood. And the whole not being able to walk thing. . . yes, my dear. You two are practically separated at birth.


If you have yet to see The Other Side of Heaven (the mission story of Elder John Groberg) I highly recommend it.
It's spiritual and entertaining!

1 comment:

v said...

Reese is so cute it kills me. I love the story.