Thursday, May 19, 2011

"Happiness is. . . "


According to Charlie Brown, it's a warm puppy, which I happen to absolutely agree with.
But in the mean time,
here are a few things that make me happy-



My garden:


Look- it's actually growing! Hooray!!!




The steal I found at DI last week :


"Granny" suitcases (as Ryan dubbed them) for Reese's dress-ups-
could we possibly love that polka dot interior ANY more?!


And this cookbook:



I have loved every Giada recipe I've ever tried, and now, after borrowing the book from my mother a few weeks ago, I'm cooking my way through this little gem. Everything we've tried so far has been awesome!

The Turkey Meatloaf w/ Feta and Sundried Tomato is our official favorite meatloaf EVER,
and that's saying something because since it happens to be one of Ryan's favorite meals, we've tried out a lot of recipes.

also have to recommend the Pea Pesto Crostini- delish!
Can't wait to try the rest of the lineup!


Mmm. So happy.

3 comments:

v said...

I bet meal time at your house is awesome! How lucky for your family.... and your garden is beautiful!

Lemonpeel said...

okay... I'm super impressed by your garden! ours is quiet as far as growth goes right now. We'll cross our fingers ;) LOVE YOU!

Lisa said...

Your garden is beautiful! I am so anxious to get out and work in the yard. Aren't pots the best!?
Love, Mar