Sunday, May 22, 2011

Eight Months!

I'm 8 Months old today, and look what I can do. . .


I can sit up,
roll,
and army crawl,
I love to say 'la, la, la' and 'da, da, da'

I eat all sorts of solids now-
apples and pears,
peas and carrots,
sweet potatoes,
zucchini
and pieces of bread and graham crackers
that I can pick up myself!

I have two little teeth
that are just about to break through.

I love to give Mommy 'kisses',
love-bite Daddy's nose,

and Reese is my favorite friend.



I'm SO big!


3 comments:

Erin Leigh said...

what a super cutie! olive is right behind him with the 8 month mark, in just a few days. can you believe us?

@lliE from FreshlyCompleted said...

Dang, man, this boy's got some Skillzzz! My Em's is no where near doing any of those things-- though she does do the occasional roll over.

Molly said...

I don't know, in a way it would be really nice if he wasn't so mobile. :) Then maybe I wouldn't have to constantly chase him to keep him from eating the shoes in the hallway! lol!