Thursday, September 22, 2011

One Sweet Kid


Today my baby boy turns one.  

I seriously can't believe how fast the time has flown by, nor can I  imagine life without that red hair or shy smile.
 It kinda blows my mind.  This morning when we went into the kids' room to get him up to sing before Ryan zipped off to French class, the two of them were giggling their little guts out playing Peek-a-boo through the bars of his crib.  
It was one of those times that thrilled my mommy heart.  It seems that the majority of my 'mommy posts' here recount the frequently frustrating and catastrophic bits of life that every mother knows intimately. 

But today
I am absolutely in love with being  Mommy.







Thank you, Sam, for joining us; we are blissfully  blessed to have you!  So much like your sister and daddy, but with your own sweet  flair.  

Happy, happy birthday baby boy!  We love you!



PS- Check out more of this gorgeous sunflower shoot at Melese's blog.  I love having such a talented photographer for a sister!

4 comments:

@lliE from FreshlyCompleted said...

Yes, lovely photos, indeed!

And happy birthday to your sweet red head.

Have I already told you how I REALLY want a red headed baby and I totally never will (because there's no red anywhere in J's line.) So, I'll just have to envy yours.

Molly said...

That's ok, I envy him too. ;)

Kathy Badger said...

Happy Happy Birthday Sammy! These pictures are priceless:)

Megan Smith said...

Sweet Sam! Happy (belated) birthday to you! Cute kids, Molly. You are very blessed. Keep enjoying the ride :)