Saturday, December 25, 2010

The Book Club

ATTENTION ALL READERS! Molly and I have decided to start off this new year by creating a book club. Those of you that know us are aware that we cannot get enough books and we thought it was time that we read some of them. This is mostly a project to justify our book buying binges, but we thought it would be fun to invite our friends and family to join with us and incite discussion. So, you are all cordially invited to the Badger Book Club. We will begin with one of my personal favorites Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury. We will begin the first day of January and have the book finished by the 24th and hold an online forum through the end of the month. Leave your review in the "comments" area and be sure to check the box to receive follow-up comments.
We hope to hear from you all come the 25th. Happy Reading!


6 comments:

Sara Hendricks said...

I wanna join!

Molly said...

And you shall- You're in! ;)

Lisa said...

Count me in! Bradbury is my all-time favorite author.

Meagan said...

Requested from the library. I read that back in high school and I remember parts but not the details. Looking forward to it.

I have a book group too: http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/4143.MelaBooks

We are reading Swear to Howdy by Wendelin Van Draanen in January! Check it out!

Harper said...

Can I play, too? I've wanted to read this book, and now I have more motivation to do so!

This is a great idea, Badgers!

Megan Smith said...

I wanna join to!And I also have a book request:the Harry Potter books!Think about it,okay?