Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A Blessing

Sammy was blessed by his daddy on November 21st,
the day after one of the men he was named for,
his Great Grandpa Badger
passed away.
It was a beautiful blessing, and a very special day.

Thank you again to all of the family that was able to join us,
and also to Grandma Badger for letting us have it in her home in the midst of having lost Grandpa.

I hope you like pictures, because I'm just going to let them tell the story.













































































2 comments:

Meagan said...

Aww Molly I loved this post! How sweet. I am glad you got a four generation picture in. What a wonderful day!

Danee Hansen said...

What a wonderful day this must have been! Your Sam is a so cute with his little carrot top. I LOVE the cookies... I am sure those are your creations :]