Monday, August 30, 2010

What a [Pregnant] Girl Wants


Can't say I'm a huge Christina Aguilera fan, but I was thinking back on this pregnancy and the definite cravings I've had (trying to remember what they were with Reese) and wanted to document. Who knows, maybe Sam will follow suit. :)

First Trimester

Grapefruit


SO delicious! I'm sure everyone who saw me eating one thought I was crazy- peeling and eating them like oranges (it made me laugh to watch the double takes and thought processes going on), but they were dee-vine!


Second Trimester

Chocolate Pudding


Like with Reese, it wasn't until about 2 months into my second trimester that I could stand sweet stuff again, but once it hit, I became an absolute sucker for Ice-cold Chocolate Pudding cups. We ate SO many through the hot summer months!


Third Trimester

Cereal


This has become my favorite after-nap treat! Cold milk over Mini Spooners or Honey Bunches of Oats- mmm!

No comments: