Thursday, August 19, 2010

Iss a Bebe Shower!


It's been a busy summer, but I'm finally going to catch up here. About two months ago my sister threw me a fabulously delicious baby shower luncheon. It was SO much fun to see everyone and get excited for our soon-to-be-arriving baby boy, Sam!

Here are some gorgeous shots of the festivities-- thank you, Lemonpeel!


The Guests

Preggo Friends, Sweet Cousins, Sisters, Moms, Aunts, and Adorable little babies. . .
















Ry came back from a run to the store with these- he said that since it was a shower he thought he should bring a gift for the Mommy-to-be.

Sigh. I just love him.



The Eats


Kyle got to grilling and we feasted on Fajita Pork & Curry Coconut Chicken Skewers, pasta salad, fresh fruit, and slices of to-die-for Lemon Mousse Crepe Cake. Mese, you seriously outdid yourself!



Parmesan Straws




Veggie Kabobs




Pesto Palmiers


Such a fun, girly luncheon!


The Aftermath


Reese had been decked out in a cute little flower dress to match the Garden Party theme, but we quickly found her stripped down to her skivvies.



Lily loves Reese, and that love is returned a hundredfold. Here they are doing what they normally do- making each other laugh themselves silly.




Relaxing with Ry after everyone else left.



And here she is, the Hostess with the Mostess-

No words. Just awe-inspired silence.

(PS- I'll try to get the recipes up that I mentioned earlier soon!)

4 comments:

Lemonpeel said...

well aren't you just the sweetest sister ever!! I think we can both agree that it was a combined effort - I would have had nothing without your fabulous recipes and let's not forget that the whole thing would never have happened if you were not with child... k that sounds creepy - preggo, :) so much better. I love you sooo much and I think we should do that again soon... next summer, same time same place??

Also, I just posted that picture of reese and lily looking into the bathtub, and I'm dying with the cuteness. that's all - I miss you and we LOVED hanging out last weekend!

♥ CheChe said...

oh this was so pretty and the pictures were pretty amazing! i felt like i was there. its really fun to travel through blogs :). thank you for sharing!

Molly said...

So, are you saying something here? Should we plan another BABY shower same time same place, or were you just referring to another lovely garden foody party? ;)

And I've just been giggling over the bath picture too. I think I might go totally cliche and frame it for our bathroom. Such cute little bums!!!

Anonymous said...

you are just the cutest little pregnant people ever! I hope if I have a baby I am cute...but I have a feeling i will just turn into a Troll :)