Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Let them Eat Cake!



It's been an overwhelmingly-sweet last few weeks at the Badger house. So much cake.
So, so much cake. :)

I think the Ryan will have pie for his birthday.



It's been a little nuts, what with wedding cakes, and baby shower cakes, and family reunions and unbirthday cakes squeezed in between. But here's one of them- a last-minute, jungle-themed cake to welcome baby Jack into the world.















Don't you love their cute little bums?!


I had so much fun designing and putting this one together! I have to give a huge shout-out to two people-

Holly, for the great referral (Thank you!!!)
&
Ryan, for working some serious magic with that sweet lettering- You are SO my favorite!


Stay tuned for more!

4 comments:

Becky Martineau said...

Molly, you are awesome! you absolutely amaze and inspire me!

Steph Wardle said...

really?!?! you really are just amazing. one day... i will render your services!

Harper said...

That is awesome, Molly! I love the little animals!

Lisa said...

I love love love it! I read the cakewrecks blog pretty much everyday, and always drool over the Sunday Sweets.