Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Princess


Unbelievably, Reese turns 3 on Friday. I cannot believe it's been that long already, and what's more, I can't imagine ever not having her as part of our little family! She is hilarious, tender-hearted, spunky as all get-out and pretty much the most adorable little kid out there. (I can say that because even though we have #2 on the way, he isn't "out there" quite yet. ;)

Anyway, as much as we love surprises and celebrating birthdays, we couldn't hold out for the whole week and surprised Reesey with one of her presents early: Disney's The Princess and The Frog movie. Love it! If you haven't seen it yet, you really should; they did a great job with it.

So, we're strolling through the grocery store the other day when Reese blurts out, in a passionate southern drawl,

"No, no, no! There's NO way I'm kissin' a frog, and eatin' a buhhg in the same day!"

So funny- I can't wait to see her try out for drama someday!

2 comments:

Lemonpeel said...

haha!!! that is so funny! Oh my, I can't wait to see you guys tomorrow night!!

Harper said...

That is GREAT! THE PRINCESS AND THE FROG is Miles' absolute favorite movie. We watch it at least 3 times a day.