Saturday, July 31, 2010

The Birthday Cake!

Since Reese is a HUGE Toy Story Fan, and what with her turning 3 and the 3rd one just coming out, it seemed only appropriate to choose this theme. I had a blast with it and made all of the characters minus Woody and Buzz- combination of feeling a little daunted and finding these perfect little toys on sale at Walmart.

Gotta give a little shout out to my aliens- didn't they turn out SO cute?!














I knew it was a huge hit when Ry got home from work and Reese came running screaming,
"Daddy! Look at my Happy to you cake!!!!"

Definitely her funnest birthday yet!

6 comments:

Dan said...

That cake is awesome!!!! Ryker is obsessed with Toy Story as well. I wish his mom was as good at making cakes. You are amazing!

@lliE from FreshlyCompleted said...

Dang, woman! That's impressive!

Lemonpeel said...

holy crap molly!!!!! seriously! hooollyyyy crrrraaappp! so cool. there are no words. okay, well maybe a couple. I love the clouds!!! love the aliens and love love love the round ball on top with the little penguin!! you are so stinkin cool!!! again, miss you TOOOOONNSS!

Steph Wardle said...

um... not surprised that you created this insanely awesome cake!

Harper said...

Molly, that is AMAZING! You are so talented, and I am putting this post as a feature on the class blog. You are awesome!

Anonymous said...

You are so talented oh my gosh! I can't frost cupcakes!!!