Friday, February 27, 2009

Cake Spot

Hey there!
So since this is MY blog, I thought why not take a minute to advertise myself here . . .wait that sounded bad. What I meant was advertise my business. ;)



I am a firm believer that word of mouth is most definitely the BEST way to publicize and promote, so here's my request- take a look at my blog:


let your mouth water (you may want to keep a tissue close at hand), and then pass the word to anyone you know in need of some sweet and sinful sustinance. Wedding and grooms' cakes, birthdays, personal parties-- you name it I'm up for it.










Thanks!!!






4 comments:

Erin said...

Molly that cake looks SO Delicious!!! And I seriously might need you to come and help me next week with my cousins cake. I have never done a round cake, which I know should be easier than square but I'm still a little nervous. And I'm nervous about all the detail work. If you are in the need of a little decorating let me know I would LOVE your help.

Erin

Megan said...

I loved the cake. It was delicious. I fed it to Tyler for lunch. haha I feed him such healthy meals. Do you have much luck on your cake blog getting business?

B.A.M. said...

i still need to get you the pictures of the cake you did for me! I absolutely loved it! Remind me!! i need to get those to you :)

The Denning Family said...

Customer's comments: Molly did such an amazing job on our wedding cake!! It was beautiful and it turned out just the way I had imagined, even better! And I HEAR it was delicious, because after we got home from our honeymoon it was GONE!! Sometimes you hear of people who don't know what to do with their leftovers, well..with Molly there ARE no leftovers!!