Monday, October 8, 2012

I'm a bit of a broken record, but...


There are a whole lotta things I love in life, 
but few rival the amazing man I married,
the munchkins I squish daily,
and Logan Canyon in the Fall.

I know I just went on about said canyon only a few weeks ago, but I just can't HELP myself!
Besides, around here we have to soak up these glorious autumn days in a hurry before the snow sets in.


Anyway, behold the beauties of Second Dam. . .










































This is a beaver chew- evidence of local beavers- 
it was quite the exciting discovery for Thing 1 & Thing 2!









At one point of our walk Reese wanted a leaf, and when Ry bent down to snatch one she piped up with,
"No, no no Dad!  I want one of those!"  
Of course she was pointing to the very top of the tallest tree around.




Don't fret, dearest, we'll be back again soon!



4 comments:

v said...

beautiful! but I'm confused about what I'm actually seeing in the black & white pic. Spider webs through something? anyway, super cool

Molly said...

lol! Yeah, some spiderwebs on a bridge. :)

debby said...

have you read the book, "mrs. mike"? the beavers and mountains made me think of it and i think you would love it. i'm pretty sure it's out of print, but your library may have it.

Molly said...

Actually Debbie, I did read that- but it's been forever. But I remember loving it SO much! Nice job book matching. ;)