Sunday, September 2, 2012

Pretty Pretty Pretty!


Reese has been singing Cinderella songs for weeks now, so I just couldn't help 
channelling a little inner Gus-gus there.  
Anyhoo. . .

Are you ready for something gorgeous?
I mean really lovely?

Well, behold the pics from the 
(now mandatory annual) 'Sister Photo Shoot' from our family reunion!  

Since the lightbulb idea only came after several families had already headed home, there are just a few of us pictured, but thanks to my amazing sister's stellar talent as well as the break-neck driving skills she used getting us to that perfect spot before all the 'golden light' disappeared, 
they came out BEAUTIFULLY!

Not to mention, we had so much fun and laughed so hard through the entire thing 
that it is now one of my favorite memories ever!












































 I'm thoroughly looking forward to next year's shoot with my fabulous sisters / fellow fashionistas!

1 comment:

v said...

So darling!!! I really want my girls to grow up close & fun like you guys!!!