Saturday, May 26, 2012

Violet Chrysanthemums


I always get that spelling bee scene from Anne of Green Gables running through my mind whenever I write out chrysanthemum, complete with the smug look she shoots Gil once she's done.  Love!

Anyway, I wanted to show you the goods from the catering job I had last night, 
and where better to be a total show-off than my own blog? ;)



















A gorgeous wedding in violet and royal purple, 
a bride and groom that were pure joy to work with, 
and more fun than I've had in a while with a cake design.

For more pics and flavor details, check out my business blog,


3 comments:

Ryan said...

You should feel very proud of your work. It looks amazing.

Molly said...

Thanks Babe! luv you!

Lemonpeel said...

SO pretty Moll! goodness, and my tummy is grumbling looking at those cupcakes. yum. love you!