Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I Heart Chickens


It's day two of chicken and kitty sitting for a friend, and I am so completely in love with everything to be seen on her little 'farm'- but especially her chickens!  I'll introduce them in a minute, but first, here's a little ambiance for you . . . 

































This is Miss Cheepypants.
With a name like that, how could I not make her my instant favorite?!

And here she is with a few of her friends, Helga, Gretchen, and Red Riding Hood.
 Just hanging out in the coop, 
away from the other chickens who aren't quite as cool as they are.



















Today, I want a farm,
and I sorta want Miss Cheepypants. . .  but that would be stealing and wrong, 
and bad friend behavior.
So for now I'll settle for visiting again tomorrow, and maybe we'll bring a picnic basket this time
filled with cookies made with brown speckled eggs.


2 comments:

Lemonpeel said...

i love farms. good grief. and honey your photographs are getting better and better. wowza! :) loves!

Lisa said...

My mom has chickens and they are hilarious! We love watching them run around. Home grown eggs are the best!