Thursday, July 21, 2011

Patriotic Plagiarism



Summer is a wickedly crazy thing. So much happens in such a small amount of time.
And thus begins the first of endless catch-up posts.

Here is our Fourth of July celebration. And I'll willingly admit that I totally stole each and every one of these pictures from my sister. But I'm a believer of sharing your talents- I'm just helping her out with the sharing part. ;)

As most of you know, the Fourth of July is big at our house. It happens to trump Christmas or any other holiday for my Ryan, and since the impressive firework shows ring in our anniversary I'm growing more fond of it as well.

This year we got together with my brother and his family and my sister and hers up in Park City and had a BLAST!








Oh the joy of Shay's blue cheese bacon burgers- and the maniacal skill that created them!



So much watermelon. . .




. . . so little time!




Cousin Love!
(We joked that all Reese needed was an inflatable giraffe around her middle and some huge flippers to make her ensemble complete. Lol!)




Bryson is SO much like his dad! I just look at him and I'm instantly transported back to my childhood with Shay, hiding under the bed as we crunched our way through 15 suckers in one sitting so that we didn't have to share.














It was a fabulous Fourth- thanks Shay and Uchi for hosting!
Happy Birthday America!


1 comment:

v said...

It looks like our husbands both wear the same white shirts when they go swimming. ;)