Friday, July 22, 2011

Look at Me- I'm 10 Months old today!


I'm almost a year old, and I think Mom's in shock. She keeps squishing me and saying how she can't believe how big I've gotten. It's probably because she's blown away by my stellar new set of skills. Ready for my resume?

I can now. . .

pull myself up on the furniture

army crawl faster than Mom can run after me,
and, when I'm in the mood, crawl on my hands and knees

walk when I can hold someone's fingers or my sweet walker

clap when I'm excited

wave at myself in the mirror

sign 'more' & 'all-done'.


And you know what else?
I have 4 new teeth and a killer smile. . .



. . . so I'm pretty sure I won't have any problems wooing the ladies!

Wink!

Check out my video!



1 comment:

Lisa said...

Can't believe he's nearly a year! Time goes by so quickly, enjoy him all you can.
Love, Mar