Monday, November 1, 2010

Tink Happy Tawts

Happy Halloween!!!


I find I always forget to take pictures of our house decorations, so here are a few--
(I'm oh-so-proud of the first one 'cause I made it myself! I know. I got the idea here. Also, check out Melese's version here.)







What with childbirth and work craziness, we didn't plan too much for Halloween this year and found ourselves making costumes the night of. Something we will try our hardest NEVER to do again. Seriously, we're sitting there, 7pm, Ryan sewing Reese's fairy shoes (he's such a better seam. . . ster than I am so I took the glue gun stuff and he got to sew), and wondering if Reese would really notice if we just threw a few fruit snacks in her bag and called it good. But, fortunately, we persevered and had a great time.

Reese and Sam were Tinkerbell and Peter Pan, respectively. :)


The Dynamic Duo


Peter isn't too sure about his get-up


Soooo excited! We need to train her better though, she came home with only 4 pieces of chocolate! Disgraceful.




A few days earlier, we spent the day with Ryan at the AWHC playing in the Corn Maze--


Steering the Spooky Pirate Ship


Getting cleaned up after the Hay Jump


Making her way through the kid's maze


Reese's favorite, the Hay Slide


What a cute little criminal!

Finally, here's a video of the return from Trick-or-Treating

1 comment:

Lemonpeel said...

hahahaha! SUCH cute pictures! I can't wait to see those little munchkins this weekend!... and you of course!!! And holy crap I can't believe how much Sam looks like Ryan, it's INSANE!