Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Oh so Reese!


It seems like everyday for the last few weeks Reese has done something hilarious or way cute that we've promised to ourselves to document. Here goes--


She's all about the getting married lately, and came into our room last week in this getup. She informed us that the striped shirt was her bouquet of flowers.

While out on a Daddy/Daughter date last week she told Ryan all about her wedding:
Booo-tiful flowers, a long veil, Prince Charming, the works. Then she said, "Daddy, can I pleeeeease get married in the temple?"

Oh, alright.


Rolling out molasses cookies with Mommy



It's a serious business.



Reese has become quite the Bugs Bunny fan- something we're a little unsure of since the characters tend to smack each other around, and we now have a defenseless newborn baby to think of.
Anyway, this was the treat she picked out for being good at the grocery store the other day, and ate the whole thing!

What's up Doc?


While I was getting ready the other morning, Reese came running into the bathroom like this,
"I'm just like Mommy!" she cried, and modeled her fat little belly from side to side.
I laughed SO hard!


A day or two before this Reese came in, again while I was getting ready, and said,
"Oh Mommy, you're so boo-ti-ful. Just like Reesey!"

2 comments:

B.A.M. said...

oh my gosh! she is so dang cute! I laughed so hard through this whole post! :) I need kids!! ;)

Harper said...

Ah, the wedding dreams of a 3-year-old. I love her enthusiasm for matrimony, and I think it's cute that she asked permission to be married in the temple. That made my day! :)