Thursday, July 5, 2012

Here's to Us!


Ry and I celebrated 6 years together, ringing in our anniversary with fireworks as always-
One of the best things ever about getting married this time of year!





I decided that I wanted to throw together a little gift basket to surprise Ryan with at work since we wouldn't be able to hang out until later. 
I filled it with chocolate hugs, kisses, and all sorts of reasons why I love him-
 I have to admit I was pretty proud of what I came up with.


So I totally forgot to take a pic of the finished product, but luckily just before we headed inside to drop it off I remembered to snap some of the contents.  :)








New cologne & body wash




This is me being saucy, while remembering that the majority of Ryan's co-workers are well past retirement age.  :)




Marshmallows are one of Ry's favorite, so I had to figure out a way to work them in! 




Ry's favorite Cajun spice we accidentally left back in Logan, and a perfect summer flick!




This was my hands-down favorite item!  
I seriously giggled all the way up to the checkout line like a twelve-year-old girl.
But once I thought of how supportive a husband he is, it was either a jock strap or really large, industrial-type brassiere.




What die-hard Avengers fan wouldn't love a few temporary tattoos?




This one is an inside joke that I'm pretty sure is way funnier to me than Ry, but since I was the Big Anniversary Basket Boss, I got to make the call.



I love you SO much, my Ryan.

Thanks for six perfectly 
amazing years!


3 comments:

Lemonpeel said...

Oh I'm so glad you posted about this!! I've been dying to know what you put in the basket! You did an awesome job, and I'm sure he just had to love all of it.

man you are an awesome gift giver and high five to six years girlfriend!

Molly said...

Thanks Mese, you da best, baby. ;)

v said...

That was fun to look through! Congratulations to you guys (and to you for being such a clever wife ;) ) so my best friend in high school put a pic of us on a bra and had the quote "the sweetest support is found in friendship " I loved wearing that bra!