Friday, February 10, 2012

Flashback Friday





Hey there.  

One of favorite gifts this last Christmas was the burned cd of a giant shoebox full of old family pictures my sister-in-law scanned for each of us.  I've had a blast looking and laughing through them and had to post a few.

That shot up there just seemed the perfect opener for this 'Flashback Friday'.  
I look like I'm ready to host an episode of Masterpiece Theater- the ruffle and patent leather version, mind you!

To start off, here are a few of my favorite family photos- don't you just love the style and hair going on here?  
And how bout that adorable chubby baby? (Wink!)













I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but this is a perfect visual of EVERY CAMPING TRIP OF MY CHILDHOOD.    I don't know how we would have coped without a steady torrent of rain and soggy beds!


Um, yeah, that's me in  the front.
With a giant, angst-riddled dog on my shirt.
Looking like a boy with my floppy short hair.

And this one just makes me laugh!  My mom and her sister Tana sang Sisters  from White Christmas once for a Relief Society party .
They were the ultimate in tacky and oh-so-much fun!





1 comment:

v said...

I love the Spaulding family and I love this post. I had horrible hair cuts. Like the bowl cut but then it's curld under so it's like this mushroom on top of my head.