Monday, September 15, 2008

Just Another Manic Monday

I've been making biscotti this morning, and I just keep thinking about Everybody loves Raymond ("Biscotti, Debra?") - anyone watch that show? I never really thought much of it until a few months after we got married Ryan and started watching it and now I think its hilarious. A completely disfunctional family, yes, but it's crazy how suddenly funny married sitcoms are once you're in the same boat. One of our favorites is Mad About You. Mostly because we feel like, maybe, if we had born New Yorkers, we would actually be Paul and Jamie Buchman. Oh, yes, I'm the 'clenched' one who spends most of the day thinking up stuff to be stressed out about, and Ry isn't completely sure about the bisque (quick suck in of air through your teeth).



While we're talking about TV, is anyone else a fan of Bones? Love it. I'm definitely looking forward to Booth and Bones finally hooking up this season. Oh, and I love the murder-solving aspect too. :) That's all.



Well, I thought I'd put a few more pictures of the bug up. This morning on a totally unresponsible -mother whim I decided to put Reese in the bookshelf with her stuffed animals for a quick picture. Hmm, she used to fit so well. :) I know, its horrible, but she had the same cute smiling face as most of her animals, so she just seemed to fit right in. Also, here is a video of her walking-
she's quickly becoming a seasoned veteran. Only trouble is her huge belly makes her a bit front-heavy so she biffs it like crazy once she tries to get up some speed. She also loves blowing kisses- she's a huge hit at the grocery store!

2 comments:

T. Erickson said...

Dang Molly,

Reesy is SOOOO cute! Blowing kisses and all. She's adorable!

The picture where she's holding a lightsaber, hmmm...did she some how pick up your 'Romeo and Juliet battle scene' genes? I'll always remember that fun time when Mr. Johnson would start everything up and the training on fencing we had went out the window for me...which was a little scary for you if I recall. How was it from your point of view?

@lliE from FreshlyCompleted said...

So cute!