Friday, June 27, 2008

Milk Does a Body Good!


So... On the way home from work yesterday I turned around in my seat to see Reese, sweaty and triumphant. The source of her joy was in her hands: in one she held the fabric from the canapy of her carseat, in the other was the plastic frame it once-upon-a-time was wrapped around. Hello Miss Olympia! I mean, I didn't even know those things came off- I guess they just don't make em like they used to. Either that or I should get my baby a personal trainer.

I feel as though we've passed into a new phase here. I mean I always had this idea that it couldn't be that hard to do the mom thing. Hmm. . . yeah, that was a nice thought before I actually had one. I have officially become the frazzled mother with the grubby baby and ghetto carseat.


Reese got me laughing today though. She was crawling around on the kitchen floor while I was cooking. Earlier we'd had some peaches, and I guess I'd missed one when I cleaned up the floor. I looked down and she had this peach blob plastered to the side of her head, but she had no clue. She was crawling all over the place, talking to herself, nibbling on anything she could get her mouth around and looked up at me with a huge grin. I burst out laughing and ran for the camara. It took a few tries (mostly because as soon as I got down to her level she attacked me, and flashes were never meant to be used at that close of range), but I finally got the picture.

2 comments:

Melese & Kyle said...

Haha! Moll that's hilarious!! Dang I love that kid!

Kristi said...

I found your blog and it made me so happy!