Sunday, June 17, 2012

Its Daddy Day!


We weren't entirely sure the kids and I would make it up to Montana in time to spend Father's Day with Ryan when we initially dropped him off, so this Father's Day was pretty special.

Before we left Logan we had a little craft day and made these bleach t-shirts I found on Pinterest for the occasion- here's Reese's:









We celebrated with a Muffin & Melon breakfast- 
Reese was my shadow and helped with every step of the baking- she was so proud and told everyone she met that day how she helped!






Mr. Bedhead reading his cards










If I were a piece of watermelon, I would definitely be scared of this guy!





Again taking a lead from Pinterest, we tucked this little questionaire into Ry's card from the kids- 
I think it was one of his favorite gifts of the day!





Happy Father's Day Babe!
You are the most amazing dad I could wish for for our kids, and my absolute perfect man!
Thanks for being our rock, cheersquad, ray of sunshine, and lifelong supplier of German pancakes. ;)

We love you so!

No comments: