Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Thank Heaven for Little Girls


Sometimes I pretend I'm a professional party-planner.  Like I'm five years old all over again.
I love themes, shopping at packaging stores like Xpedx (I could seriously live there!), and, of course, an excuse to come up with all sorts of delicious new recipes.  
Lucky for me, my talented sister shares my obsession and this last weekend we collaborated to throw a "Thank Heaven for Little Girls" baby shower for our gorgeous and equally-talented friend Chloe.

So. Much. Fun.










Check out the entire baby bump series Melese has done for Chloe here




Our menu included:

Turkey Bacon Avocado Sammies on Baguettes
Apricot Yogurt Parfaits
Zesty Ranch Kettlechips




Chewy Oatmeal  Pies w/ Grapefruit Cream Cheese Filling



and Caramel Apple Cake w/ Salted Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting




2 comments:

@lliE from FreshlyCompleted said...

That looks amazing! i wish I was Chole's friend.

v said...

You guys are amazing! You and Mese are just way way talented! I love that I know you guys and say "Look at how great my friends are!"