Thursday, October 22, 2009

Photo Catch-up!

Eating snacks at Reese's 'End of Summer Pool Party' put on by her nursery, soon after she decided to take a dip in the deep end- like mother, like daughter I guess.


Reese loves balloons, and since yellow is her favorite color I wasn't surprised that after getting it from Macey's the other day, she took it everywhere in the yard as she dug and played.


Sporting one of her Aunt's childhood outfits- (sorry guys, I don't know which one of you!) unfortunately, our little baby has a much larger head. :)

The turkey I made for Ryan's Thanksgiving Birthday dinner. I was pretty proud of it.


Reese LOVES being big and now takes it as an insult when I put her in her carseat instead of letting her sit up front with me.


Twin Bedheads-
and somehow I've been wondering where in the world she got her crazy hair?!


Taking her best friends on a short hike.


Caught trying on Momma's bracelets- I love this shot!


Listening to some tunes with Aunt Mae-Mae


So there's the latest and greatest- as always, almost everything we do revolves around our Little Miss Muffet, which is just the way she likes it. I can't believe how much she is growing up, and how fast it's coming!

1 comment:

Danee Hansen said...

So cute! You have a fun life :)