Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Be Prepared to be impressed!

Hello world! It feels like forever since I've written anything, but I think I've more than made up for it with what I'm about to write. Lots of wonderful newsey tidbits. First of all, I have a new job- that's right people, I am forever leaving the ranks of glorified lunch-ladies to become none other than the new Pastry Chef at a bakery up in Alpine called Kneaders.

Goodbye spider-webby hairnets! goodbye underaged boys who try to pick up on me! I'm leaving my scrubs behind forever, and I'm not shedding a tear! You may now applaud. I don't know if there are quite words to express the joy that fills my 5'3" soul at this thought. Nope. Can't think of a one.

But, wait- theres more! Oh, yes, besides the employment excitement, I have recently done something that is even amazing to me.

I finally reupholstered the dining room chairs that I bought over a year ago- and they're BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks to you Upholstering for Dummies, I am a new woman. Somehow I just can't get enough of looking at them. After I finished I gathered Ry and Reese to help me ooh, and ahh.
We bonded.

Ok, so I just realized that I will have to put the pictures up tomorrow because I can't find the camara. Alas.

Oooh! The anticipation must be KILLING you!!!

4 comments:

Himes Family said...

Wow, so did you already start your new job at kneaders? Do you like it? Congrats on that it's fun to go somewhere new, especially if you think you'll like it better. Now you'll just get picked up on older men instead of boys! How does Ryan feel about that?ha

Megan Smith said...

Great news on your new job Molly! Yes please post pictures, I'de love to see your couch!

Molly said...

Molly I love you!

Harper said...

Congratulations on the new job! You will be awesome!

Do you remember the time we went around Main Street selling your muffins to business owners? And remember that crusty lady who said, "I don't mean to burst your bubble, but do you have a business license in order to be selling these muffins?"

:)